You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
IoT Discovery Kit, STM32L462REY6TR, 32bit ARM Cortex-M4 Microcontroller
Technical Documents (2)
- LBAD0ZZ1SE module from Murata powered by STM32L462RE with built-in eSIM, LTE Cat M/NBIoT modem
- Ultra-low-power STM32L4 Series STM32L462REY6TR microcontroller
- 64MB of on-board Quad-SPI Flash memory from Micron®
- 16KB of I2C EEPROM (M24128-DFMN6TP) from STMicroelectronics
- 0.96inch 128 x 64 OLED screen with SPI interface
- Low-power Audio CODEC with PCM bus and I2C interface
- Ultra-low-power 3D accelerometer and 3D magnetometer (LSM303AGR)
- Capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature (HTS221)
- 260hPa to 1260hPa absolute digital output barometer (LPS22HH)
- 3 user LEDs, 2 push-buttons (user and reset)
26 In stock
3 in stock for next day delivery (Liege stock) :Order before 19:00 (for re-reeled items 17:30) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
23 in stock for next day delivery (UK stock) :Order before 19:00 (for re-reeled items 17:30) Mon-Fri (excluding National Holidays)
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
8 more will be available week commencing 10/15/23
3 more will be available week commencing 1/24/24
Available to manufacturer lead time 45 weeks
Standard lead time for this product is 45 weeks.
With you next business day
Order before 19.00 Hrs
Monday to Friday excluding National Holidays
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.