You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
Development Kit, AT&T IoT Starter Kit, M18Q2FG-1 SoC Module, LTE Cat 4, North America
Want to see similar products? Simply select your required attributes below and hit the button ×
- LTE Development Board, LTE and LTE+GNSS Antennas, SIM Card, USB Cable, Power Supply (AC to 5V DC)
Technical Documents (1)
- Starter SIM Includes 150 MB data, 150 SMS (valid for 6 months)
- Includes flexible pulse FPC antennas and AC/DC 5V power supply
- Availability of "Click Module" carrier board for system prototyping (optional)
- Cellular standards supported: 4G (LTE-Cat-4), 3G/2G (GSM, WCDMA)
- On-board host processor: quadcore ARM A7 at 1.2GHz (1x core for user app)
- Operating configuration: host (on-board apps processor) or modem (external MCU or apps processor)
- Peripheral interfaces: I2C, SPI, ADC, SGMII, PCM/I2S, GPIO, user P/B switch, user RGB LED
- Expansion interfaces: 12pin Pmod connector (3.3V levels), 60pin Samtec ERF8 connector (1.8V levels)
- User application software development environment: WNC SDK (Eclipse IDE, Open Embedded Linux)
- LTE SOM dimensions: 79.5mm X 30mm
Order now. Pay nothing until products are dispatched
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.